Monday, February 16, 2009

Ted, White, and Blue - Ted Nugent

Ted, White, and Blue is a hell of a rant. I agree with pretty much everything he says. I've never actually listened to any of Ted's music on purpose. What that means is I've probably heard some on the radio and didn't know it. After reading his book I'll have to give it a try.

From immigration to health care to gun control, Ted is on the money. Too bad he wasn't running for president this time around. I'd pick him over Obama or McCain. If you have a drop of conservative blood in your veins you have to read this book. If you don't, read it anyway and it will piss you off. That seems to be the normal state of mind for liberals. Highly recommended.

I'd love to see what you get when you cross Ted Nugent with Ann Coulter. Wow!

No comments: