Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Die Trying - Lee Child

Die Trying is a Jack Reacher novel. Somehow I missed this one so I circled back and I'm glad I did. The Jack Reacher series is one you can read out of order without missing too much. This is actually the second novel in the series. Reacher is in the right place at the right time to get kidnapped along with FBI agent Holly Johnson. An FBI agent who just happens to be the daughter of the joint chiefs of staff and the God daughter of the President. Quite a catch. The Montana militia that grabbed them have big plans and Reacher will do his best, and his best is very good, to ruin those plans. Very highly recommended.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 230 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?