Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Perfect Swarm - Len Fisher

The Perfect Swarm is a book about complexity theory and how it pertains to groups. It gets a little dry in places but it's an enjoyable exploration of what modern scientists are learning about groups and how they operate. There are some surprisingly useful conclusions and copious notes at the end. It's good to stretch the old brain once in a while. My only complaint is that Fisher obviously buys into the the pseudo science of man-made global warming and some other liberal myths that really don't belong in this book. That undermines his credibility at times. Still I enjoyed the book. Recommended.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular model. The prices for the velcros are about 340 dollars on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?