Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kiss Me, Kill Me - Anthology

Kiss Me, Kill Me is an anthology of supernatural "romance" stories, but some have more romance than others. The authors are H.P. Mallory, Zoe Winters, Susan Bischoff, Lori Brighton, M.T. Murphy, Kait Nolan, Toni LoTempio, Daniel Arenson, and Stacey Wallace Benefiel. I like anthologies because they introduce me to new authors and their writing. I've discovered some great story tellers with this kind of book.



Impulse Control by Bischoff was a standout. If you have special powers should you control them or should the government control you? I'll be looking for some full length novels by Bischoff.

Murphy's A Fairytale Ending was brutal. He pulls no punches and his characters revel in their evil nature. An interesting twist. I want more.

If You Leave by Benefiel is another unique outlook on the supernatural. If you don't "go to the light" can you still love the living? I'll look for more by Benefiel too.

The other stories in the anthology were also good. Give it a try and pick your favorites. Highly recommended.

No comments: