Monday, February 2, 2009

High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Ann Coulter

High Crimes and Misdemeanors is another well researched and documented book by Ann Coulter. This one sat on my book shelf for a long time, buried behind some other books in my to-read pile. But now that I'm looking forward to reading Coulter's new Guilty I wanted to get it read.

When you read this book you have to wonder why Bill and Hillary Clinton aren't both behind bars. People think that the media is giving president Obama a pass on anything remotely incriminating, but it's clear from this book that the media was holding back on Bill and Hillary as well. I never voted for them and never would. I forgot some of the stuff they pulled and never read about any of it in this much detail. Secretary of state? I wouldn't let that woman clean my house. And I wouldn't let Bill within a mile of any of my daughters or granddaughters.

Read this book. It will open your eyes if you let it. Highly recommended.

No comments: