Sunday, August 5, 2007

Read This First

I decided to give this a try and the one topic I figured I could do justice to was to list and talk about the books I've read. I'm not going to go back past this year. I have a stack of books I finished after the first of the year sitting on a chest in the living room. It's not all the books I've read this year, since I've given away a dozen or so already, but it's most of 'em.

I'm not going to write long gushy reviews. You can google any book I list and get a dozen of those. I'm just going to list them with some comments. If I didn't like a book I'll tell you. If I did I'll tell you that too. Frankly, if a book's on my list I probably liked it, since I don't read books I don't think I'll like. But sometimes you get fooled :)

I'd be happy to discuss any book. I've been reading for about 50 years and I've covered just about every genre there is. Feel free to comment, criticize, or expand on what I write. I've been through flame wars in the 70s and 80s that make today's heated exchanges sound like a church social, so don't be offended if I ignore your criticism :) If you want to discuss a book please leave a comment.

Thanks.

Jerry

No comments: