Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lost Souls - Lisa Jackson

Lost Souls is a mystery about missing women, a vampire cult, and a young women who seems to attract serial killers like flowers attract bees. Kristi Bentz is the daughter of a famous cop and has been the focus of other books by Jackson. I started with this book but I'll be visiting the others. I just have to figure which of Jackson's books they are!

Kristi had a near death experience in a previous story and can see people who are about to die or come close to dying. She's started back to school and just happens to pick a campus where female students are going missing. She also coincidentally rents an apartment that one of the missing girls lived in. The story is addictive, meaning it was hard to stop reading. I found excuses to keep going until I finished the book. Highly recommended.

No comments: