Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Date with Fate - Tracy Ellen

A Date with Fate is the first novel in the Adventures of Anabel Axelrod series. This book is free for the kindle.

Anabel Axelrod has many good qualities. She's an independent woman who owns her own business. She's a good friend and sister. This book about Anabel's adventures is funny and suspenseful at times. It's also one of those books where you learn the signs of impending introspection overload and start skimming. I did that a lot.

However, for all of Anabel's good qualities, she's also a slut. I almost stopped reading this book after the first chapter. It's all about her playing out her rape fantasy. The ending made me wish I had quit after that first chapter. This story had a lot of potential, but didn't provide what I want in a book. Not recommended.

No comments: