Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Linkage: Alien Blood Thirst - Jay J. Falconer

Linkage: Alien Blood Thirst is the first novel in the Narrows of Time Series. This book is free for the kindle. This is science fiction that keeps mutating as you read.

Lucas Ramsay thinks he's responsible for the death of humanity. Lucas and his brother Drew are both with the astrophysics department at the University of Arizona. Their gravity wave experiment may have caused the end of the world, but that remains to be seen. There's a lot going on here that Lucas and Drew are not aware of. When they find out, their understanding of the world will change forever. This story is a tedious romp, with physics and aliens, that ends with a cliff hanger. By the time I got to the cliff hanger I no longer cared if they live or die. The plot switches back and forth from hard science that could cause a headache, to juvenile pranks that left me scratching my head. The tale got more weird as it went along. The second book in this series is free also, but I'm not reading it. I did finish this book. It may be just what some people want, but I barely recommend it.

No comments: